There are situations when your UPS package arrives and no one is home to sign for it. UPS mail carrier has to deliver the package the next day. If you are expecting a package but you have to go out then you can try to get the package on the first delivery attempt by leaving a note for UPS.
- Address Validation at UPS
- USPS address validation API
- UPS Freight Contract
- UPS Working Hours
- How to track UPS package
- Does UPS deliver on Saturday?
- Does UPS deliver on Sunday?
- Can I pick up UPS package from UPS Store Before Delivery
- Does UPS Deliver on Weekend
- UPS leave a Package at the door
- UPS Holidays 2021
- UPS Customer Service Deliver to your Door
- Is UPS post office Open on good Friday
- How to Complain to ups Management
- What will happen if I lost USPS tracking number
- UPS schedule During Covid 19
- All UPS Packages Insured
- Can you leave a Note for UPS
- USPS in transit to Destination UPS Ground shipping Time
- Requires Signature for UPS
- Does UPS Responsible for Stolen Packages
- How can I track UPS Shipment
All you need to do is to track your package online by entering your shipment’s tracking number so that you will know the shipment’s scheduled delivery date. Check the details once you have entered your tracking number. You can see the package progress that is where it is at the moment and the scheduled delivery date.
After you know the that when you package is arriving make a handwritten note to UPS and ask them to leave your package on your doorstep – or some other safe area around your home. They will leave the package for you.