UPS will require the signature for the evidence under the following circumstance.
Delivery Confirmation: UPS will send you a mail of confirmation of delivery without a signature. Please note that similar information is also available when we track our package online.
- Address Validation at UPS
- USPS address validation API
- UPS Freight Contract
- UPS Working Hours
- How to track UPS package
- Does UPS deliver on Saturday?
- Does UPS deliver on Sunday?
- Can I pick up UPS package from UPS Store Before Delivery
- Does UPS Deliver on Weekend
- UPS leave a Package at the door
- UPS Holidays 2021
- UPS Customer Service Deliver to your Door
- Is UPS post office Open on good Friday
- How to Complain to ups Management
- What will happen if I lost USPS tracking number
- UPS schedule During Covid 19
- All UPS Packages Insured
- Can you leave a Note for UPS
- USPS in transit to Destination UPS Ground shipping Time
- Requires Signature for UPS
- Does UPS Responsible for Stolen Packages
- How can I track UPS Shipment
Signature Required: UPS will take the signature of the recipient or will take another electronic acknowledgement receipt from the recipient of the mail. When you select this option it will give you a printed copy. You may also need to see the recipient’s signature or electronic acknowledgement of receipt online.
Adult Signature Required: UPS usually take the adult mail signature of the recipient and will give you a printed copy. Adult recipients must be of age at least 21. You may also need to view the adult recipient’s online signature.